Hospitalist and Nocturnist job in Wallingford, Connecticut!
Wallingford’s central location allows easy access to New York City and is less than 30 minutes from Hartford and New Haven. Wallingford Public School System is amongst the best in New England; and is also home to Choate Rosemary Hall, one of the most prestigious private schools in the country. John F Kennedy is one of many prominent alumni from Choate Rosemary! There is plenty of fine dining to choose from and two wineries in town and also the historic Oakdale Theatre. A plethora of public parks, golf courses, tennis courts, and low tax rates are just a few reasons Wallingford is an ideal place to raise a family.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 120 bed non-profit hospital
- 10 physician team with 1 advanced practitioner
- State-of-the-Art Facility; completely renovated in 2008
- Teaching Hospital for medical students from Yale School of Medicine. Interested physicians do have the opportunity to teach medical students.
- Comprehensive subspecialty support to include Intensivists, Infectious Disease, Wound Care, Neurology, Rehab Medicine, and Cardiology
- Procedures are a requirement for credentialing purposes but we rarely do them
- Flexible scheduling and accommodating options for both day and night shifts!
- Meditech EMR with Dragon Dictation
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal or Family Medicine Physicians eligible to apply
- Critical Care, Pulmonary Critical Care, Geriatric, Nephrology and Infection Disease boarded physicians or Fellows are encouraged to apply