Hospitalist physician job located 30 minutes South of Charlotte, North Carolina
Rock Hill, South Carolina is the 4th largest city in the Charlotte metropolitian area, and is the 5th largest city in South Carolina. Many young professionals who work in Charlotte choose to live in Rock Hill and neighboring Fort Mill community due to lower taxes and great cost of living. The area has a strong economy, high acheiving academic centers and top level schools. Rock Hill boasts a culturally diverse population and an exciting downtown. Charlotte is known for its booming nightlife and abundant entertainment for the whole family including outdoor recreation and sports. With endless options for restaurants, entertainment, great schools and the easy access to Charlotte, Rock Hill could be the place you call home!
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 288 bed, full service hospital nationally awarded in Cardiac Care and Circle of Excellence Award
- Established 19 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and 2 hospitalist RN’s
- Comprehensive and complete healthcare and medical services including Cancer Care, Neurological, Pediatrics, Heart & Vascular Center, s Health, Orthopedics
- Procedures not required
- No call environment
- Closed ICU
- 7 on/7 off blocked schedule with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and sustainable career
- Cerner EMR
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance