Bring your Anesthesia and OR Sales experience and relationships to an aggressively growing company. This territory will include North and Central Texas, plus Oklahoma.
In this role you will sell both capital and consumables (proprietary, not commodities) into hospitals and surgery centers while building a funnel of recurring revenue. Our client's goal is growth, and a lot of it! If you are interested in joining a team who is looking to triple their sales volume in the next few years and have a great plan and resources to do so, let's talk soon! As we build this direct sales team, we will be looking for candidates who are viable for quick promotion.
If you have at least three years of documented sales success in the hospital critical care, OR and/or anesthesia areas, have an entrepreneurial spirit, prefer a family type business culture, and your preferred daily business wear is scrubs, please send us your resume ASAP. This could be the next step towards achieving your short and long-term goals.
Only candidates with the qualifications listed below will be contacted and we are interviewing now:
- Bachelor's degreepreferred but a combination of education and OR sales wins may suffice.
- Clinical experience is always a plus.
- 3-5 years minimum of documented equipment sales into the hospital.
- Consistently in the top ten percent (10%) of your sales group.
- Strong organization, pipeline development and management, and presentation skills will be required.
- Ability to travel as requested but these territories are very manageable.
- Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character.