The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients’ home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired Healthcare Company” for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives. As a Director of Pharmacy you will:
- Directs and coordinators functions and activities of the Pharmacy Department.
- Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards;
- Directs and controls the purchase and inventory maintenance of all pharmaceuticals and related substances, supplies
- Directs and participates in the department’s planning, revenue analysis, budgeting, education, and human resource management activities.
- Consults with and advises Administration, Medical staff and hospital staff on quality, regulatory and risk issues within the department of Pharmacy.
- Participates in all JCAHO and regulatory body surveys.
- Supports and serve as consultant to all Medical staff and clinical service personnel on pharmaceutical related issues.
Director of Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Hospital, LTAC, Transitional Care Hospital, Acute Care, Pharm D, Hospital Pharmacy Director, DOP, Hospital Dir Pharm, 91730
As a Director of Pharmacy you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy is required from an accredited college of pharmacy, Master’s and PharmD preferred.
- Current Pharmacist licensure in the state where the hospital is located.
- Four years experience in Pharmacy Management including Performance Management.
- Experience in coordinating meetings.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, JCAHO, CMS and state guidelines.
- Clinical background in patient care field required.
- Experience in facilitating teams.
- Experience in writing policies and procedures.
- Basic understanding of the role and use of a computer in the processing of prescription orders with minimum word processing skills.