Hospital Diagnostic Sales - IA and NE
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Point of Care Diagnostics sold into hospitals, clinics, reference labs and physician offices and are experiencing tremendous growth. In this position, you will be selling their full line of products directly into Hospital Laboratories and working with their Distributor partners in the defined territory. You will cover Iowa and Nebraska and ideally be located in Omaha but will consider otherlocations as long you reside in the territory. Our client is an established player in the in the diagnostic field and they are publicly traded.
- Grow existing accounts and develop new accounts in order to meet sales and profitability goals.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations.
- Plan, strategize and organize territory for profitability - Develop and track sales forecast for assigned territory.
- Work with Companies Distributor Partners in growing their sales of my client’s products.
- Provide or facilitate training on all products to customers and distributor representatives as appropriate.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of medical salesexperience calling on Hospital accounts. Diagnostics or Hospital Laboratory salesexperience is a plus.
- Experience working with Distributors is a plus.
- Proven record of accomplishment with demonstrated ability to manage territory successfully.
- Strong sales presentation and negotiating skills.
- High degree of professionalism and ethics in all facets of the position.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this opportunity, please submit all resumes in a Microsoft Word format only. All zipped attachments, pdf’s and WordPerfect resumes, will not be opened. We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted. 4312