$80K — $100K *
Hospice Director Patient Care Services - Amarillo, Texas - $5,000 Bonus
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Director of Patient Care Services (Hospice)
Reports to: Executive Director
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your experience through direct oversight of your team of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.
As a Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) you will:
* Deliver adequate and quality hospice care.
* Provide for public relations with the community-at-large, as well as organizations and individuals involved in the health field.
* Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred. Registered Nurse in the state with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state of agency operation and possess and maintain current CPR certification
* Three (3) years of management experience in a hospice or related health care organization
* Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations and CHAP standards
* Working knowledge of workers' compensation laws and regulations in the appropriate practicing state and knowledge of Human Resources, General Liability, and/or Loss Control areas helpful
* Knowledge of safety techniques, training skills, and/or employment law desirable
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
Valid through: 7/16/2020