As a Hospice Clinical Manager, you will:
- Support the team by providing clinical guidance and judgment to promote understanding of and response to patient and family needs
- Participate in Performance Improvement & Quality Assurance activities
- Develope and mentor future hospice leaders
This unique position allows you to keep your clinical skills strong, while at the same time developing relationships and leadership skills.
Qualifications for a Clinical Manager:
- Passion for focusing on hospice care
- Desire to lead an interdisciplinary care team
- Registered Nurse, BSN or Masters preferred
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Apply now for immediate consideration. For additional information, contact Lauren Callahan at 802-316-5247, email@example.com or Maryellen Corliss at 802-448-1610, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors where they live. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status