Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly honored on a national and regional basis as a “Best Place to Work”.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- We have been in business since 1998 and have established a stable and strong financial base. Click here to see a list of the many locations where we do business.
- We have achieved consistent, double-digit growth percentages year after year.
- Our leaders, from the CEO to our local office Directors, have open door policies and care about our employees’ input, satisfaction, and professional growth.
- We do not tolerate unethical behavior or questionable business practices.
- We promote our existing employees to leadership positions whenever possible.
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us…as we continue to provide “A Better Way to Care”.
The Hospice Branch Director is a Registered Nurse who manages all aspects of terminal care and has expertise in pain and symptom management and previous experience in hospice nursing. Additionally, the Hospice Branch Director supervises the staff, has knowledge of and manages documentation requirements, oversees service coordination and case management. The Hospice Branch Director must have excellent communication skills and the ability to execute an effective, supportive sensitive approach in response to needs of the employees and the patients and their families.
The Hospice Branch Director supervises the day-to-day office and clinical operations as well as the planning, coordination, and delivery of the interdisciplinary team interventions. The Hospice Branch Director is responsible for the assignment of appropriate staff members to patients/families, and acting as a staff nurse when necessary. Also, the Hospice Branch Director participates in community awareness and education programs.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have a minimum of two years of nursing experience within the past 36 months and one year of experience in a hospice setting
- Must have a thorough understanding of the federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing hospice operations
- Must be competent with computers
Job ID 26142