Home Reconstruction Project Manager
A rapidly growing Construction, Real Estate, and Property Management Company seeks an experienced residential construction project manager. If you share a passion for working in a fast paced, rapid growth company committed to professional excellence, then we're interested in talking to you.
• Manage all aspects of the re-construction of homes from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors.
• Develop project schedules, plan materials, and purchase orders, ensuring work is within project scope.
• Responsible for obtaining sub-contractor estimates and bids, performing project buyouts, and managing subcontractors' progress against plan.
• Schedule pre-construction site visits of all jobs that are under construction.
• Oversee the constructionschedule, budget and insure project is completed within deadline and budget.
• BachelorDegree in construction management or related field (preferred); or a combination of experience and education.
• 2 - 6years’ experience in construction/building renovation.
• Thorough knowledge of general construction with a good understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing.
• Must be computer literate in Excel (or spreadsheet software), Word, Windows (creating folders, uploading documents). Familiar with Dropbox desirable.
• Strong customer service background and skills in the home building industry.
• Knowledge of construction practices and labor costs in construction, plus a good knowledge of the uses and costs of materials.
• Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement oriented mindset.
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
• Solid understanding of local, state and federal building code requirements.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement oriented mindset
• Use independent judgment to analyze, troubleshoot and have repairs completed.
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines
• Solid understanding of local, state and federal building code requirements