We are looking forHome Health RN for our client in Greenwich, CT
Job Title: Home Health RN
Job Location: Greenwich, CT 06830
- Required Home Health RN
- Serves as Case Manager for assigned patients and actively manages case loads and visit times in accordance with agency productivity standards
- Effectively fills out and completes OASIS documentation in accordance with Agency policies and procedures, and State and Federal regulations, Demonstrates knowledge of, and keeps up-to-date on changes to OASIS documentation requirements as needed
- Ensures documentation is competed in accordance with Agency practice (timeliness.)
- Stays up-to-date on a variety of High-Tech skills; IV use and maintenance, wound VAC, complex wound care, etc
- Takes action to ensure that infection control standards re maintained throughout plan of care
- In accordance with LPN scope of practice, works collaboratively with LPN?s to ensure that the plan of care is followed, delegates tasks and ensures that patient needs are met
- Consistently reviews documentation, annotates visit notes and acts on recommendations in accordance with department policies and procedures
- Evaluates a variety of aspects of implemented plan of care including, but not limited to identified problems, care provided and patient?s responses, to meet patient/care giver needs and ensure overall quality of care delivered
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to ensure the effective integration of information for use by the health care team to ensure on-going and continued quality of care
- Performs patient and care giver education to ensure informed patient decisions can be made, including, but not limited to, medication side effects, treatment options, discharge instructions, reportable conditions, ranges of services, etc.
- Appropriately identifies inter-disciplinary needs of the patient and documents patient needs accordingly, including, but not limited to physical therapy, social work, etc
- Takes action to communicate documented information to other disciplines in a timely manner
- Pro-actively advocates for patient care issues to ensure that overall quality and type of care is sensitive to each specific patient/family?s needs
- Performs other duties as required
- State license status must be currently active
- Minimum 1yearexperiencerequired
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Contract Completion Gift: On completing the 13 weeks assignment, you are eligible to get the Amazon Gift Card.
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.
For more job options please visit and apply directly.