I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Physical Therapist is a qualified professional who directs, supervises, evaluates and provides therapy services to patients in the home as prescribed by the attending physician.
My commitment will include:
- Evaluating the physical therapy patient to determine the rehabilitation needs and potential for achievement and develops a plan of care in accordance with the findings.
- Participating in the implementation of and development of the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care and proper discharge planning.
- Assuring quality review and provides direction to the clinical staff and the Home Health Aide.
- Education: Graduate of a physical therapy program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association, the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the American Physical Therapy Association. Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy, Master’s degree in Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy, or Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy with five (5) or more years of experience as a physical therapist.
- Licensure: Current state Physical Therapy license. Must have valid driver’s license.
- Experience: Preferred one (1) yearexperience in a health care facility. Home care experience desirable.
- Skills: Requires interpersonal skills, supervisory & communication skills.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to spend more quality time with patients
- A flexible schedule to accommodate a work/life balance
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization and longevity
- NURSECAR? company car program
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing.
Job ID 2018-6590