Home Health Coding Consultant
We are seeking a part time Home Health Coding Consultant to aid our nurse clinicians in preparation for their Home Health HCS-D, BCHH, and COS-C Certification exams, and acquire a thorough knowledge of Oasis guidelines and Wound Care Coding.
We would initially like to engage the Consultant for 20 hours of online work a week.
If results are positive, we will consider full time employment.
Position will work remotely online from home anywhere in the United States, and travel as needed to our offices in India and the Philippines for in person instruction.
The Company is a full service healthcare solutions firm focused on maximizing return on investment, increasing revenues, decreasing re-admissions and improving productivity for our valued clients. We do this by providing low-cost, offshore business solutions for U.S. healthcare providers and billing companies.
We maximize revenue for our clients with a range of strategic service offerings including medical billing, provider management, patient engagement, patient eligibility and provider credentialing.
The Company was created to counteract the high cost of healthcare processes. Since that time, our experienced team of professionals have delivered results:
Today, the company is a leader in healthcare outsourcing known for reliably acting as a flexible partner to each of our clients. Our technology, billing, coding, trained staff and offshore design create a model of efficiency, providing value in a secure environment.
Featuring a highly skilled workforce in India and Philippines, the company’s strategic services increase revenues and decrease costs by up to 40% so our clients can focus on their core competencies while we focus on the rest.
- Instruct, Mentor, and Train our Nurse Clinicians to prepare for their HCS-D and COS-C Certification Exams
- Develop Instructional Materials as needed
- Online and In Person Instruction
- Coordinate Testing Dates for Certifications
- Audit sample records of our coders in India and the Philippines for accuracy and derive Corrective Action (CAPA)
- RN or BSN with up to date HCS-D, BCHH and COS-C Certifications preferred
- Minimum of 5years’ hands on Home Health Coding Experience
- Prior experience as a Home Health Coding Instructor a plus
- Instructional Design experience a plus
- Ability to work remotely from home in the US and travel to India and the Philippines periodically.
- Love of foreign travel
- Articulate with great communication skills
- No foreign language requirement-all the instructed clinicians speak English
- Experienceworking with offshore teams in India and the Philippine