Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly honored on a national and regional basis as a “Best Place to Work”.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- We have been in business since 1998 and have established a stable and strong financial base. Click here to see a list of the many locations where we do business.
- We have achieved consistent, double-digit growth percentages year after year.
- Our leaders, from the CEO to our local office Directors, have open door policies and care about our employees’ input, satisfaction, and professional growth.
- We do not tolerate unethical behavior or questionable business practices.
- We promote our existing employees to leadership positions whenever possible.
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us…as we continue to provide “A Better Way to Care”.
Are you a compassionate, entrepreneurial, innovative Registered Nurse and health-care leader in search of a new career opportunity? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Home Health & Hospice as your employer!
Encompass seeks to hire a Branch Director to lead clinical operations for our Roanoke, Virginia, branch. Reporting to the Agency Administrator, this role includes supervising the branch's office and field staff, and effectively managing the agency's services, budget, and clinical outcome goals. Attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, and efficient organizational competencies are best-suited for this position, as the Branch Director works withSales staff, vendors, physicians, and otherinternal and external partners. Also helpful is a thorough understanding of home health care guidelines and governing practices. Previous home health and management experience will serve you well in this rewarding role, and an excellent knowledge of OASIS and EMR platforms is beneficial.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in Virginia, or in accordance with the Board of Nursing rules for Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) for the state in which he/she practices.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Obtained minimum of one-year nursing experience within the last 36 months/3 consecutive years.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.
Job ID 28468