Position : Home Equity Business Analyst
Location : Cleveland, OH
Duration : 12+ Months
• Conduct requirement gathering sessions and document business needs in the form of Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Specification Documents (FSD).
• Perform requirement analysis, gap analysis and review it with business SMEs. Document, distribute and present the issues and remediation to management.
• Coordinate design reviews; and serve as a liaison between all stakeholders.
• Design standard and customized reports to meet management requirements.
• Participate and/or facilitate end user acceptance testing (UAT) and training.
• Identify and define current 'as is' processes across various business units and prepare recommendations for process improvement and redesign to account for the project/business requirements.
• Closely coordinate with the Project Managers on implementation tasks and timelines.
• Validate rules, custom settings, and security check in lower environments
• Work with stakeholders to obtain deliverable sign-offs.
• Conduct scenario analysis to document business rules that govern the pass/fail criteria, set timelines to process the files, created backup for failed imports, etc.
• Assist during execution of Test cases and test scripts.