Business Background and Job Description
The Home Consumer Marketing organization is charged with delivering new innovations that increase the value of HP consumer printers and drive leadership for the consumer business. Understanding of mobility and connectivity in the home environment is a bonus.
We are looking for an innovative leader with a deep understanding of strategy development and product/solution/service creation. The ideal candidate would be able to develop breakthrough business models and identify new services & solutions by utilizing deep customer/market insights while aligning multiple organizations to deliver to the roadmap and plans.
Other important aspects include providing mentoring and guidance to lower level employees, exercising independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives and developing strategy.
- Develop Product and Solutions Strategies for the Home Consumer portfolio
- Identify primary research needs required to fill knowledge gaps.
- Develop strong understanding of the market, anticipate big changes in the industry and identify the best way for HCS to continue to develop strong leadership and meet the company financial and growth objectives
- Lead strategic HCS initiatives
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical.
- MBA Preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- 7-10 years in product marketing fundamentals.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a general marketing function beyond Product Marketing.
- Software/services/solutions experience preferred
Job ID 3024537