At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Manages deposit intense middle market, commercial customers. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new deposit and payment product and treasury management business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships. Manages the non-credit risk for customer portfolio. Monitors and enhances profitability of all assigned relationships. Sources prospects and develops new customer relationships. Provides financial advice to customers; sells appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients; identifies and makes appropriate referrals.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of experience in commercial deposit management
- Excellent relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Considerable knowledge of deposit products and treasury management services
- Thorough knowledge of commercial credit and credit quality
- Advanced knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills