A Top Public Accounting Firm specializing in tax compliance and consulting for ultra-high net worth clients which range from highly successful executives to entrepreneurs is seeking a Tax Manager to join their team.
- 5 - 10+ years of public accounting experience with high net worth families and individuals.
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting and/or J.D., LL.M in Taxation
- MST/MBT Preferred.
- Accounting background and the ability to deal with intricate accounting issues.
- Technical and comprehensive understanding of GAAS.
- Experienceworking with closely held companies, investment/private equity, professional services, distributions companies, and/or non-profit organizations preferred.
- Possess effective supervisory and delegation skills.
- Committed to best practices of the firm and consistently demonstrate ethical behavior.
- Exceptional project and time management skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Essential job duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Balance and effectively deliver on numerous projects and job responsibilities? strict timelines.
- Exude mentorship to new and present staff by creating an encouraging work environment that promotes open communication among all project group members.
- Keep up-do-date on pertinent accounting professional standards.
- Utilize technology related to accounting and research software.
- Prioritize to meet expectations in a deadline driven, fast paced environment.
- In order to accommodatedeadlines, work overtime during the busy season.
- Partake in recruitment and other business development initiatives.