The IBERIABANK philosophy is to exceed client satisfaction by delivering unparalleled customer service at every point of contact. We are committed to offering products and services customized to meet your financial needs. We provide a comprehensive financial product line including Retail, Commercial, Private Banking, Mortgage, Treasury Management, Online Banking and Investment services. Our relationship-based approach to banking focuses on making decisions locally, close to our clients. We recognize that local decision making gives you more time for the things in life that matter most.
HMDA/CRA Analyst Summary
The HMDA/CRA Analyst is responsible for accurate and timely data collection, data integrity, and preparation of the annual HMDA and CRA LAR reports, in accordance with HMDA and CRA reporting requirements.
Reports to the HMDA/CRA Data Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate the collection of HMDA/CRA data from each line of business monthly.
- Perform monthly data scrubs and validations of HMDA/CRA data.
- Import HMDA/CRA data files into the reporting database, using knowledge of such processes to ensure accurate and efficient data collection.
- Perform geocoding, data quality and validity checks monthly.
- Research and resolve exceptions identified during the verification process, working with the applicable lines of business.
- Provide summary exception reports to management and each line of business monthly.
- Ensure the HMDA LAR is accurate and updated within 30 calendar days after the end of each calendar quarter
- Identify systematic and/or operational issues about HMDA/CRA data integrity; provide recommendations for improvement/resolution where applicable.
- Act as liaison between department and systems personnel to develop or enhance data management process.
- Prepare HMDA-LAR/CRA-LR files in accordance with regulation.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of HMDA and CRA regulations.
- Update HMDA/CRA procedures as necessary when policy, system or regulatory changes occur.
- Provide assistance with regulatory exams and internal audits as required.
- Provide assistance with merger and acquisition projects related to HMDA and CRA reporting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- College degreepreferred.
- HMDA/CRA data integrity, mortgage, or compliance experience is required.
- High volume HMDA-LAR experiencerequired
- Banking/lending experiencerequired, preferably lending background.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
- MUST have experience and proficiency with CRA Wiz
- Microsoft Excel experience is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- CRA Compliance: 2years
- HMDA Compliance: 2years
- Banking: 3years
- High Volume HMDA-LAR: 2years
- CRA Wiz: 1year