Enterprise Software Management Team (ESMT) Lead will lead the ESMT team and provide strategic guidance and management of Enterprise Software across HPCMP systems.
- Identify, develop, and present recommendations with configuring and installing software applications, tools, advance libraries, software containers and related data to DoD High Performance Computing (HPC) end users.
- Establish and coordinate the implementation of methodologies to accurately profile HPC user requirements and analyze both existing and potential software solutions.
- Conduct studies of software license usage and ROI across the major functional areas of High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP), using advanced trade-off analyses, AoA, and business/mission alignment. Continuous assessment of software value shall be articulated in briefings and assessments with recommendations for utilizing program resources and maximizing mission owner and program value by applying statistical and economic modeling concepts, such as Production Frontiers and Yield Analysis
- Develop and refine software assessment criteria to reflect full lifecycle costing and customer experiences.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of software for use on the HPC systems, including open source, COTS and GOTS.
- Leverage HPCMP-developed applications, such as CREATE and targeted technology advancement projects
- Create SOPs, tools, and reports for use in planning and tracking the software developed and/or acquired.
- Maintain COTS to include license negotiations with the vendors, operations & maintenance of the license server.
- Perform cooperative software research and development of computational science applications resulting from user requests and project collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
- 10+ years of experience managing, supporting and mentoring cross functional teams
- Knowledge of modeling, simulation and scientific software preferred
- Experience presenting project plans and recommendations to senior level customers
- Must currently possess a DoD Top Secret clearance