3M is seeking a Quality Analyst Software Engineer for the Health Information Systems Division located in Meriden, CT. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world leader for innovating the language of health and delivers comprehensive software and consulting services. Working at 3M Health Information Systems you will be helping with today’s challenges while preparing for tomorrow’s. Transforming health care from a system that treats disease, to a system that improves health and wellness begins with accurate health information and payment. From improving the efficiency of medical records coding to outlining success in value-based care and healthcare analytics. All while working with the best and the brightest to advance more than your own career, you are working to advance the entire world.
The person hired for the position of Quality Analyst Software Engineer will be part of the Clinical Research development team to test methodologies and logic based components to be used in the end-user software. This testing focus will include data analytics and comparison of expected results with actual results covering complex logic paths.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- planning sessions and all Scrum ceremonies to identify sequence and approach to sprint development
- design sessions to influence design, based on testing needs
- data quality and data processing tests
- create Automated Test Harnesses
- creation of test cases to certify that the specifications are satisfied - execution of test cases (both manual and automated), reporting defects, development of test cases/test data to certify defect fixes, and contribution to the Demo/Retrospective reviews
- design/development of automated applications, scripts, running automated scripts and analyzing results
Location: Meriden, CT
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized.
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative, and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies, and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence