HIL Validation Engineer
Job Title: HIL Validation Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Silvis, IL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Min 4year of exp
Scope of Work:
- Candidate's duties will be to develop test procedures, test embedded controller software, troubleshoot and report software issues, working closely with other test engineers, systems engineers, and software development team.
- The candidate should be familiar with emerging technologies and industry trends with recent experience as a test engineer. Candidates must demonstrate a passion for automating test environment and develop or modify test applications and scripts.
- Candidate has good written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Interface with system engineers and software development teams
- Develop test plan, test cases and reports.
- System/sub-system level validation and testing
- Initiate and participate in meetings related to the software validation
- Prepare test reports and review status with software team and other stake holders
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers changing business needs.
- 4+ years of experience as test engineer in the agriculture/heavy machinery industry
- Excellent problem solving, attitude ? test to break and team player
- Experience in developing automated test framework
- Experience in developing test application using Python
- Familiar in creating and using batch files, shell scripts
- Experience in NI Labview, HIL/dSpace tools
- Experience in test case design and open source test tools
- Experience in Squish
- Experience in using version control tools (Git, Mercurial, CVS etc.)
- Knowledge on communication protocols like CAN, J1939, ISOBUS, TCP/IP
- Experince in using CAnalyzer, CANoe or other CAN bus related tools.
- Knowledge on Sensors, IO Systems and hydraulics/pneumatic controls
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills?