HIL Test Engineer
We are looking for HIL Test Engineer for our client in Wyoming, MN
Job Title: HIL Test Engineer
Job Location: Wyoming, MN
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min 8year of exp
- Work with controller leads to plan test script development and software validation schedules.
- Manage multiple ECU validation schedules and projects simultaneously.
- Review and understand ECU software requirements and the desired functionality of the vehicle system.
- Design test cases and develop test scripts to automate software validation on a HIL system.
- Setup, execute, and analyze the results of the automated test scripts and report results to stakeholders.
- Design harnesses and loads banks for the HIL system to simulate a vehicle based on wire schematics and components.
- Support and work closely with offshore HIL team.
- Develop additional software tools to support test automation.
- Develop or aid CAE in development of plant models to perform closed loop testing.
- Participate in HARA/FMEA and software functional safety discussions.
- Help to design new HIL systems or upgrades to support additional testing.
- Provide input to software improvements and design.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience with real-time hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) test system hardware and software including dSPACE SCALEXIO, ControlDesk, and ConfigurationDesk
- Experience with test scripting and object-oriented programming in Python
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience with vehicle communication protocols CAN/J1939.
- Experiencetroubleshooting test hardware and wire harnesses using scopes and multimeters
- Understanding of engine, powertrain, chassis, body, and suspension control systems
- Experience with version control systems required, Git preferred.
- Experience with ASAM XIL API v.2x
- Experience with ECU measurement and calibration (CCP/XCP)
- Experience with software development in MS Visual Studio
- Experience with lifecycle management software, PTC Integrity
- B.E. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Equivalent