HIL Test Engineer
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for HIL Test Engineer for our client in Mossville, IL
Job Title: ??HIL Test Engineer
Job Location: Mossville, IL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years) 4years
Scope of Work:
- Perform lab-based validation efforts for the Command for Hauling system using Hardware in the Loop (HIL) simulation methods for Major and Minor CFH releases.
- Support and update existing automated test cases built with Automation Desk
- Develop new automated test cases primarily written in Python
- Formally document automated test results and communicate issues to the developers.
- Collaborate with System developers to iterate the functional requirements to improve the final product.
- Maintain lab simulators written in Python, Simulink, C++
- Design new HIL testing bench for CFH trucks, including 797F, 789D and Komatsu 930E
- Overall 4+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an accredited Engineering or Computer Science curriculum
- 2+ years of DSPACE Automation Desk experience
- Experience in setting up HIL systems
- Strong background in testing of Electronic Machine Systems
- Experience with Matlab, Simulink, and Python environments
- B.S or M.S