As a Transportation Project Manager and a key member of our leadership team, you’ll get to work with the most diverse team of engineers, architects, and planners in the Portland transportation market. You'll have the chance to deliver local road/highway design projects in Oregon but to also be involved in delivering transportation solutions to clients in the Western U.S. and beyond. Working with other members of the team, you’ll provide business management and administrative direction for projects including engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) contractual commitment; coordination of schedules, budgets and office administration during construction and client contact through the entire project. During your time with us, you will lead scope development/management, the development and control of budgets and schedules and have P&L accountability, as well as ensure compliance with the scope of work and design criteria. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Professional Engineering registration (PE) in the state of Oregon, or the ability to obtain licensure within 6 months of hire
- BS degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 4+ years of progressive engineering experience in transportation design projects
- Ability to demonstrate Project Management or Project Engineering Lead experience
- Ability to demonstrate familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), AutoCAD, Microstation, and Inroads design software and knowledge of state-of-the-art highway design technologies