McCormick Taylor is seeking an experienced Highway Engineer to assist with the design and preparation of highway engineering projects and plans from inception to construction in the Mount Laurel, New Jersey office.
Successful candidates will be well versed in NJDOT and NJTA design criteria and standards. The position will entail the layout of horizontal and vertical geometries, design of ADA compliant facilities and assisting with the preparation of NJDOT PS&E packages.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum
- Successful Candidate must possess 6+ years of highway designexperience with NJDOT, NJTA and other agencies and local governments throughout the state
- Proficient with Bentley MicroStation V8i & InRoads V8i
- Familiarity with the NJDOT Roadway Design Manual and the NJDOT Capital Delivery process
- Familiarity with the NJDOT ROW & Access process
- Ability to work on multiple assignments
- Candidates must possess strong oral and written communications skills
- Candidates must possess familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- PE preferred - EIT required.
Job ID 2018-1362