SEATTLE WASHINGTON POSITION:
We have a product mix of retail/office/warehouse TI’s, multi-family, institutional, low to mid-rise towers, and hotels. There’s always a fun and exciting new project around the corner!
Our hiring philosophy gives every opportunity for employees to grow into larger and larger projects and make their own career path as a permanent team member. We invest in you and you invest in us- this has proven to create a happy and fun company that’s become a rising star. Get out of the same track and get with ACG!
Our next project we are hiring for is a 14-story tower hotel project in the downtown Seattle central business district. Ideally, you will have strong hotel and/or tower experience with a home base location for a commute that’s feasible. The start date for this project is late summer- we are looking to hire someone to start around the same time.
Minimum Qualifications You Must Have:
- 7years as a commercial general superintendent, not as an "area" Super
- Complete knowledge of plan reading, shop drawing review and specification review
- Comfort working on major downtown core sites
- Experience with shoring walls, piling and underpinning
- Strong experience with vertical tower construction, safety, staging, and planning
- Experience managing the installation of storm water manholes, vaults, water systems & hydrants, sewer systems, etc.
- Ability to layout and understand site grades with relationship to surrounding finished grades
- Successfully work out plan conflicts between engineer and architect while maintaining cost effective solutions.
- Have knowledge of all building trades, building materials & assemblies, tools, and machines involved in tower construction with PT decks.
- Have a strong supervisory ability and presence that commands order at the jobsite.
- Be able to follow job schedule for materials ordering, deliveries, and subcontractor scheduling.
- Schedule all subcontractor activities and monitor their progress, performance, and quality of work.
- Meet subs for layout, questions, etc. Responsible for the control of costs and materials procurement based on the budget provided by the PM.
- Exercise control over scheduling and construction progress in order to complete construction projects per schedule provided by the PM and PE.
- Coordinate 3 week look-ahead schedules in Microsoft Project for weekly owner meetings with PE.
- Inspect construction work to ensure conformity to plans & specifications and meet quality expectations. Constantly check for quality and correct installations. You are the driver of the Quality Bus.
- Coordinate and schedule all job inspections as required by local codes.
- Report to the Project Manager each week on project progress and work with PE to execute on necessary tasks.
- Maintain plans, specifications, and as-builts at the job site or in the cloud with the help of the PE.
- Safety monitoring and weekly safety meetings.
- Perform field labor for any trade tasks that may be necessary from time to time.
Compensation and submission instructions:
- Salary: $130-140k - will depend on experience and benefits package.
- Employee benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation (2wks), Holidays, Company Truck, Fuel Reimbursement, Phone Allowance.
- Please email us your resume with salary history at each past position, and a project listing with short highlights of your most recent 5 projects completed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- Seattle, WA