An Ideal candidate will have experience selling enterprise solutions to media brands, content providers, or similiar verticals.
Shilling & Rott are experts in Cloud, SaaS, and tech sales. We build revenue expansion teams top down and ground up. Having successfully hired over 7,500 sales executives in our careers, we match high performing sales contributors to amazing opportunities. In addition, we track over 300 cloud/SaaS companies and understand the competitive landscape.
(Anticipated OTE (on target earnings) $225,000-$275,000)
Retained search for Enterprise Sales Executive to drive new business and existing accounts in the NY or Philly Market. Our client, provides a robust platform allowing global content leaders the ability to monetize and manage paid subscription, media content, and analytics through their SaaS solutions.
This an expansion role working out of the corporate office focused on tier I enterprise opportunities.This role is considered a high value performer and as such will include equity.
In this role, you will need to:
* Close new business consistently at or above quota level
* Serve as a brand enthusiast for products and solutions
* Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at Enterprise companies
* Drive compelling product demonstrations/sales presentations
* Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
* Work collaboratively with all departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
* Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company?s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
A successful candidate will have the following:
* Documented experience meeting and exceeding enterprise software sales targets
* Proven track record managing annual quotas between $800,000-$1,400,000
* Success closing 12-20 deals a year while maintaining sufficient sales pipeline
*Experience in a mid-start up or hyper growth tech company
* Evidence of Top Performance (Top 5% of your peers)
*5-10years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
* Emotional IQ, Sales Apptitude, a Consultative challenging sales mindset.
*Saas/Cloud Marketing automation, content, media, digital, or similiar platform salesexperience.
* A powerful work ethic
* Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
* Superior communications skills
* Exceptional closing skills
* B.A, B.S, or MBA
We seek candidates that outperform and expect top tier compensation along with fast-track career opportunities. Why you should work with us? YTD, 46% of candidates presented were extended offers. In 2017, 41% of candidates presented were extended offers. We represent the top 5% of software sales executives.
How we define top 5%?:
-Rock solid sales tenure
-Sales achievements (Awards, Brag Book, Customer letters, et)
-Earnings, over goal compensation review
-Amazing references (Must have)
We are fortunate to select our clients. We focus our efforts with companies we admire. They are innovators, industry leaders, sometimes disruptive, but always exciting. They MUST be growth focused companies. Our clients recognize investing in top talent is critical to success.