: Engility is seeking a Lead Field Representative to join our talented team to support our intelligence customer. The ideal candidate shall provide expertise on using National Overhead Systems for our customer, on a 1+ year contract. He/she will be stationed on site at Oahu, Hawaii. Personnel will be responsible for enhancing an operational unit on the use of National Overhead Systems data by linking user’s needs to potential solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Directly responsible for providing customers with the most in-depth, current information on national systems capabilities, tools and applications.
- Facilitates and leads IC customer coordinated response to identified intelligence engagement requests for intelligence information, system education, and training needs.
- Responsible for supporting the development of customer engagement strategies, objectives, plans and schedules of activities.
- Responsible for presenting and defending customer engagement strategic plans to Government senior leadership for approval.
- Accountable for generating weekly activity reports that capture and highlights major customer engagement events and identifies customer engagement strategic objectives that were addressed or accomplished.
- Responsible for seeking ways to address customer capability gaps by using National Overhead Systems solutions.
- Identify user needs and formal Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) requirements and relay this information to HQs Chantilly offices for evaluation and assessment.
- Assist customer understanding of National Overhead Systemscapabilities and limitations by arranging National Overhead Systems education and training.
- Facilitate the integration of National Overhead Systems products and services into customer architecture and operations.
: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree and 9+ years of work related experience with 5 years a minimum using National Overhead Systems
- In lieu of Bachelor's degree 13+ years of related work with 9 years a minimum using National Overhead Systems
- Minimal of two years working in the IC
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high energy, high visibility workplace environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated presentation skills and experience interfacing with the customer
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Position requires a proactive, self-starting, independent, flexible engineer with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be productive with little supervision