$80K — $100K *
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success as a functional team member assisting clients in the consultation, design implementation and support of technical solutions and improving business processes, including the following areas:
- Pharmaceutical wholesaler and manufacturer experience with an understanding of industry trends within generics, specialty and branded products;
- Pricing and profitability strategy, price setting, and innovative contracting;
- Contracting, rebate and customer deal modelling for the US market;
- Revenue management, contracting strategies and customer compliance;
- Price waterfall components that examines buy side and sell side influences;
- Formulary management understanding and manufacturer considerations for prime formulary positioning;
- Pricing across various channels and strategies such as cost plus, strategic pricing, channel pricing, net pricing, price optimization and customer segmentation;
- Pricing, contracting, and/or managed markets organizational and governance design;
- Statistical Analysis and Techniques;
- Customer, Product and Pricing Analysis;
- Business and Operations Analysis within pricing, sales, operations, or opportunity identification analysis using quantitative techniques; and,
- Visualization techniques and tools, advanced analytics techniques (regression, simulation, etc.).
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5+ years of Client Facing External Consulting experience having served Pharmaceutical clientele.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree, Helpful to have Masters degree (but not required).
Valid through: 4/20/2021
$150K — $200K
3 days ago
$100K — $150K
3 days ago