* BA in CS, CIS, Finance or equivalent experience. MBA a plus
* Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Finance Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, or a similar function in a corporate environment is required
* Extensive knowledge of Oracle, JD Edwards, and Hyperion products
* Maintain and manage Web forms, task lists, process management, business rules, application design, calculation scripts, outline member formulas
* Smart View/Excel Add-In - connectivity, ad hoc analysis, report and planner template creation
* Financial Reports - design and creation of dynamic reports, scheduling and distribution, security
* Control Set-up and configuration, security, and integration with other tools
* Data Integration - design, data validation, and supportive scripting
* Ability to define problems, identify solutions and follow through to completion
* Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with internal business clients in budgeting, forecasting and decision support
* Advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel and ability to extract, compile, analyze and interpret data
* Access or other database experience creating and maintaining tables and queries
* Team-oriented self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Innovative and motivated individual interested in developing new models; processes and systems; to improve the budgeting, forecasting, and reporting process
* Ability to proactively identify and solve problems
* Attention to detail and highly organized with unquestionable integrity and judgment
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and good independent judgment
* Exceptional communication and organizational skills
* Prior roles in a publicly traded company with international operations preferred
This role provides development, administration, and support for Hyperion tools including Smart View/Excel Add-In and Financial Reporting. The position is also responsible for general ledger system support, mapping, and month-end close functions as well as assisting with all financial systems aspects of budgeting and forecasting. Working with management, this position will assist in user training and work with business unit management to help provide direction and guidance for the budget and forecast process. Corporate IT partnership will also be integral to the position.
1. The analysis, design, development, testing troubleshooting, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of Hyperion and suite of products
2. Validate data integrity between Hyperion environments and source systems (Oracle and JD Edwards) and ensure month-end close process is accurate and timely.
3. Assist in developing driver-based planning models that translate strategic initiatives to operational activities through the creation of business rules and calculation scripts.
4. Primary point of contact to management team for budget and forecast questions and issues coming from the Business units and Corporate.
5. Work closely with management to determine methods to more effectively and accurately prepare budget and forecast information and meet end-user needs.
6. Work with management on standard financial reporting and system improvements related to automation and streamline business processes.
7. Manage HFM security profiles
8. Maintain confidentiality regarding company programs, activities, and records