Reporting to a National Sales Manager - Hematology, you are responsible for developing strategic relationships with key decision makers, based on a deep scientific understanding of issues, to create opportunities and improve access to medicines for patients.
Are you entrepreneurial in nature, with a passion for customer engagement and putting patients first? Are you resilient and play to win; doing the right thing and acting with integrity, even in difficult situations? Do you want to join a culture that is science and patient-focused, agile and high-performing, focused on building opportunities to improve patient care?
Your role will be to:
- Build effective account strategies and plans in order to drive sales performance to meet or exceed expectations while you creatively work within assigned budgets
- Effectively communicate the scientific and clinical benefits of our products to top research and clinical practitioners
- Create deep key account and key influencer relationships by analyzing problems, considering options and identifying innovative solutions by being tenacious and drawing upon all available resources
- Build and arrange effective speaker programs with physician advocates and KOLs working with the broader Sales, Brand and Scientific team
- Work aligned to all external regulations and internal policies and training requirements
- Work collaboratively to share improved practices and create opportunities for learning and shared platforms
Your qualifications include:
- University degree, health sciences or business administration preferable
- Minimum of 2 years Oncology related sales experience with a strong record of achievement. Hematology experience is a significant asset.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a hospital environment is a strong asset
- You positively impact and influence others and quickly establish credibility while building strong business relationships
- You have past experience engaging key influencers in complex clinical environments, you have built the strategy to improve treatment and executed the strategy using your planning and influencing skills
- You are well-organized with strong communication and business skills
- You are a great teammate, able to work within a diverse, cross functional team, you improve team cohesiveness and agility
- Results-oriented and customer focused, highly energetic and self-motivated
- Exceptional proven track record for performance