Segue Technologies seeks a Helpdesk SupportTechnician to support the Secretary of the Air Force’s (SAF) Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and A6 (SAF/CIO A6) systems and associated business processes which provide IT investment portfolio management capabilities to the Air Force.
This is a full-time position located at Andrews Air Force Base, MD, with potential travel to our customer site at the Pentagon. The Helpdesk SupportTechnician will support our Helpdesk SupportTechnician (Lead) in providing Tier 1 and II support for users.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide technical assistance and support to related computer systems, hardware and software
· Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
· Customer support for internal and external users
· Respond to email and chat messages from customers seeking support
· Engage with customers through the problem-solving process
· Following up with customers to ensure resolution success
· Create user accounts and manage permissions
· Instructs users in use of Oracle software applications
· Recommends or performs minor remedial actions to correct network or application problems
· Provides updates, status, and completion information to supervisor, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication
· Replaces defective or inadequate hardware and software applications.
· Additional tasks as required
· Bachelor's degree in IT Systems, Engineering, or other technical field plus 2 - 5years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 2 - 3+ years Tier I/II Help Desk Experience
· Proficiency in MS Office products
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Ability to work in a diverse work environment with multiple concurrent projects and government-directed priorities
· Ability to work without direct supervision and in a team environment
· Active Secret Clearance
· Experience providing software application support
· Previous experienceworking with customers is preferred
Segue Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please visit our website, , to submit an application.