Responsible for recording incidents and providing support to the users. Provides a total customer support service as a single point of contact for all issues relating to IT and IS services for a particular customer. Provides technical assistance to computer system users, including the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word-processing, electronic mail, and operating systems. Maintains a service perspective including an understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components and the organizations that support them. Answers questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location. Provides assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word-processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
1. Minimum 5 years experience working on an Enterprise IT Help Desk/Service Desk.
2. Proficient in supporting Microsoft 2007/2010 Office Suite of applications.
3. Proficient in supporting Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP OS, Lotus Notes, and Web Applications.
4. Considerable experience consulting with customers to gather information on their IT needs.
5. Experience creating and tracking of Change Requests.
6. Minimum 5 yrsexperience in trackingbudgetand expenditures for multiple office/customers.
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.