Our client is a leading financial firm using cutting edge technology to deliver transparent and reactive trading solutions to global markets. They are looking for an exceptional self-starter to join their New York team as an office Helpdesk Support agent.
The Helpdesk Support Agent in the management and setup of the firm’s desktop systems and their daily technical environment (e-mail, OS management, IAM).
The ideal candidate is eager to learn and is familiar with working in demanding technical environments requiring responsive, dependable solutions.
- 4 or more years’ experience in Desktop Support, with at least 1 year of experienceworking withWindows Server
- Flexible in scheduling for the requirements of a 24-hour business
- Some VMWare experience is desired
- Familiarity with Mac, Windows and Linux systems
- Installation, customization, and support of common Office applications
- Experience installing physical office hardware (phones, computers, etc.)
- Some knowledge of Cisco CLI is an advantage
- Experience with Data Center hardware is an advantage
- Certification in Microsoft products is a plus