Client is a leading, "global ten" provider of custom information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, and serves primarily Global 2000 companies. The firm employs more than 150,000 people and works with 805 active clients across banking & financial services, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail/consumer, manufacturing, energy, communications, and media. Since being spun-out as a public entity in 1998, the company has grown at an unprecedented rate, with anticipated revenue of >$8, making the fastest growing IT services company over the last 10 years, and certainly the most profitable now featuring a market capitalization greater than $18B. Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and the S&P 500 Index and part of "Fortune 500" list.
Role ? Service Desk / Technical Support
Location ? Phoenix AZ and Mesa AZ
Interviews happening tomorrow and immediate start date?
- Respond to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support; identify, research, and resolve technical problems; ensure timely resolution and follow-up.
- Answer basic questions or resolve basic computer problems in an expedient manner; provide assistance for hardware and software related problems.
- Diagnose calls to determine level of technical assistance required; if unable to resolve problem, transfer call in accordance with escalation procedures.
- Provide support for all user IT related issues; work with available resources to provide effective solutions, break/fix and problem resolution.
- Train users in the proper use of hardware as necessary.
- Document and update technical and non-technical solutions
- Maintains IT equipment database
- Assist remoteNetwork Administrators as needed
- Work call center with a team of other Technicians
- Help and assist with conference room equipment setup and support