$80K — $100K *
Mission to Our Employees:
A mission-driven organization, Teladoc Health, Inc. is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare around the world. Through market-leading innovation in virtual care, our award-winning clinical solutions are helping millions of people resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. Today we have more than 2,400 employees, working together to deliver care in 175 countries and in more than 40 languages, to more than 12,000 clients including world recognized leaders.
We are committed to providing our Employees with a dynamic and collaborative work environment; there is equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged. Above all, our mission-oriented employees will be treated with the same attention, respect, values and care that we provide to our clients and members.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual to join our internal help desk and assist with the operations of our diverse internal systems. You will assist our team in making sure that our employees' technical problems are swiftly resolved and that our Systems team is aware of problems while they’re still small. Previous experience is not needed but is valued. A strong candidate will set themselves apart with knowledge of emerging technologies for distributed teams, a passion for open source software, and the ability to confidently debug a computer with its owner standing by.
We’re looking for someone who cares and wants to be involved in our product, mission, and success - way beyond checking off tasks. And of course, at BetterHelp you will enjoy true teamwork and lots of fun!
What you will do:
• Assisting internal users with errors
• Track endpoint inventory history
• Stewardship of the helpdesk ticketing system
• Management of office electronics including displays, peripherals, and video conferencing equipment
• Monitoring of the corporate network
• Assist in on-boarding and training users to use software
• Reviewing and approving software for internal use
• Other assorted tasks as assigned by senior administrators
• Grow your skills managing fleets of machines with automation
• Develop and deploy automation to make your job easier
• Have access to a skilled team of administrators as your mentors
• Have access to whatever training resources can help you succeed
• Strong understanding of macOS, knowledge of MDM a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and basic configuration tasks for endpoint computers
• Familiarity with productivity software such as Microsoft Office, Trello, and gSuite
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability to think on your feet, come up with innovative solutions, and solve problems that may be completely unique
Valid through: 8/19/2020