Highly valued and highly visible opportunity supporting a mid-size Investment company.
Our client is looking for a high energy, customer-focused recent grad with some experience as a Help Desk specialist while in school or post-graduation.
Your experience, flexibility and ease in assisting non-technical users will be rewarded with Generous base and bonus. Benefits including 401k & Profit Sharing Plan. Health and dental coverage and tuition covered for career advancement skills!
Walk, Bike or Ride train or subway to work!
* Serve as the primary point of technical support contact for employees
* Respond to queries via chat, email, or phone
* Write, edit, and revise training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
* Provide technical assistance for questions and problems
* Resolve problems with networks and other computer systems
* Diagnose system errors and other issues
* Follow up with employees to ensure full resolution of issues
* Run reports to analyze common complaints and problems
* Install or change software to fix issues
* Responsible for administration and internal support of the firm?s PCs, printers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
* Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
* Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
* Provide accurate information on IT products or services
* Record events, problems, and their resolution in logs
Technical and Soft Skills:
* Professional and accommodating attitude with a focus on client service
* Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
* An orientation towards detail and general problem-solving abilities
* Experience with building user workstations/laptops; resolving user printer problems
* Demonstrated skills in working with remote employees
Reference # 8155 - Risa Kahn, Recruiting Manager