At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Helpdesk Analyst to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee (US-TN), United States (US).
Help Desk Analyst
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat, online, social media and phone
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical service or care issues
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems
- Remains knowledgeable of Dell’s product line, current industry products and technologies
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution
- May be involved in revenue generation activities with current Dell customers
- Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information
- Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support
- 5+ years of customer service experience in a call center environment
- The ability to work in a team environment and commit to a flexible work schedule
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Exposure to troubleshooting Windows 2000, Windows XP, Exchange and basic network troubleshooting
- Previous experience troubleshooting desktop, printer and notebook issues
- Very strong user and support of MS Office
- Previous team lead experience
- 5 years customer service experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 7550