This position offers career growth and advancement in the IT industry. Our client is looking for someone who is highly motivated and can work independently.
You will join an expanding MSP as a Level 2 Technical Support Analyst.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and work orders in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information
- Provide onsite and remote support to end-users
- Provide technical support for all end users.
- Demonstrate adaptability, tact, resourcefulness and proactive communication with clients and co-workers.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- MUST - 2-3 years’ experience in providing IT support at an MSP or similar IT organization.
- In-depth understanding of Windows desktop operating system required.
- Basic knowledge of AD, MS Exchange and DNS required
- Foundational knowledge of Windowsnetworking