Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The Help Desk Team Leader for Technology provides proper guidance for their team and understands the methodologies and technology used to create a vision. They work with business partners, vendors and other technology teams to ensure effective execution and delivery of our products. This team member must be willing to adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environments, along with helping their team do the same effectively.
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with teams of focus
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes
- Maintain team by recruiting, selecting and training team members
- Maintain effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Accomplish results by clearly communicating job expectations, including appraising job results, coaching and managing team members and enforcing systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or significant relevant experience
- 5 years of technology experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient knowledge of data processing systems, database concepts and methodologies
- Experience in implementing innovative database and software development methodologies
- Operations experience in a production environment
- Proven ability to lead a progressive IT group and the proven ability to think outside the box
- Understanding of general business, health care and health coverage issues
- Ability to work collaboratively with a purpose and a strong sense of urgency
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more