We are looking for Help Desk Support for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Help Desk Support
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The purpose of this position is to function as a Helpdesk Analyst providing consultation, support, and/or training to clients of computer or other information technology based system.
- May provide routine and non-routine support for a broad range of information related technologies, or may provide in-depth support for a narrowly defined area of technology.
- Performs account administration (create/modify Active Directory accounts, Exchange accounts, accounts and other user accounts).
- Analyzes information provided by HR personnel and Client Services technicians in order to create and/or modify accounts for new employees and/or existing employees.
- Is able to use the information provided to assess data and application access.
- Is able to troubleshoot data and application access issues and adjust Active Directory properties as needed
- Distributes Agency-wide email communications and notices related to technology issues
- Maintains mainframe printer node configurations
- Serves as project team member and makes recommendations for routine problem solutions
- Work on special projects which require planning of how, when and who the task will be preformed
- Refers highly complex or difficult technical problems to a higher-level Technology Support Specialist or other technical resource for that particular technology questions
- Provides basic support of hardware, software, applications, internal and external users
- Serves as a technical resource on all of standard desktop applications to 10,000+ computer users
- Instructs users via phone and/or email on the basic functionality of desktop applications
- Follows detailed procedures while making recommendations for routine problem solutions
- Enters information into call tracking system and monitors to ensure customer service needs are met for all computer and network related issues
- Communicates effectively in oral and written formats
- Promotes a positive customer relationship while working with other Helpdesk staff and high level Analyst and Specialists
- Schedules and Facilitates daily operations status calls
- Initiates Major Incident Process (MIP) communications and conference bridges
- Maintains Major Incident Logs
- Maintains employee directory