We are seeking a Help Desk Specialist in support of a government contract for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate. Position is located at the W.J. Hughes Technical Center in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Support phone and in-person support to users which include email, LAN/Sci Tech, Directories, standard desk top images, and applications.
- Manages incident resolution and oversee the incident to completion
- Monitors and reports on performance metrics
- Develops inter and intra team processes that promote efficiency and communications excellence
- Oversees the prompt completion of tickets
- Tracks trouble ticket resolution metrics against Service Level Requirements (SLR)s
- Promotes processes that support change management and risk management
- Liaises with business units that have IT services demands to understand business drivers
Required Skills and Education
- Education/Experience: A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Management or equivalent experience. Six (6) years’ experience managing business operations projects of similar scope and complexity including four (4) years’ experience managing and supporting help desk projects.
- Clearance: Secret clearance is required