Job Number : 82158
Division : Administration
Client is seeking an IT Helpdesk Manager that is responsible for providing superior services for our domestic and international customers.
The IT Helpdesk Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships through effective and timely communication. This role requires impeccable service to our customers to include managing desktops and responding to requests and issues with an appropriate sense of urgency and prioritization with a focus on a quality experience. This role will provide leadership in establishing services, executing those services, and a continuous improvement mindset to increase the effectiveness of our services to the benefit of our customers. The role will also coordinate corporate IT directives with the company’s global subsidiary environments. Attention to details, problem solving, collaboration, team development, vendor management, proactive planning, resource and task management, and strong execution skills are required to deliver on thegoal of this position. This role provides technical guidance to helpdesk staff and consults with vendors and other systems support units to identify and resolve complex customer problems. The Helpdesk Manager contributes information on projects, assets and problem tickets for periodic reporting and improvement plans.
Provide sound judgment for solving complex technical issues, including effectively communicating the problem to management with recommendations for action to resolve the issue. Ensure the Help Desk maintains a high level of responsiveness, communication, professionalism, and overall staff knowledge. Manage, monitor and report on the services and develop service levels required to support and deliver an exceptional Help Desk environment. Ensure the Help Desk staff is appropriately skilled and trained to deliver excellent technical support and customer service. Ensure customer service excellence by monitoring tickets and reviewing customer feedback. Establish corporate and global help desk schedules, and manage staff, to ensure appropriate coverage for operating workloads and task allocations globally. Develop an understanding of how the IT Services can be uniquely applied to the customer base, both domestically and globally, to support corporate initiatives.
• BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related experience and 5+ years of work experience in IT Help Desk Management required.
• Helpdesk qualified with supervisory skills/technical leadership experience required.
• Ability to train and guide helpdesk personnel to implement and manage a corporate desktop environment is required.
• Ability to establish and maintain a professional relationship with team members and department contacts.
• Ability to collaborate with team members to meet goals or complete tasks.
• Strong experience with the process of managing inventory, troubleshooting, repairing, and installing computer hardware and software.
• Demonstrates ability to produce detailed solutions for a technical audience, and produce clear written communications for a non-technical audience.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced multifaceted environment is necessary