Assign help desk tickets to technicians, and track/monitor progress to ensure requests are handled based on priority and urgency. Review tickets to ensure accuracy and completeness of required fields and information.
- Supervise helpdesk technician activities to ensure timely response and resolution of end-user desktop related issues and requests. Serve as first point of escalation for problematic issues and requests.
- Assist in planning and execution of physical desk moves and other changes in office configurations.
- Provide technical support for company’s desktop applications & software, maintaining and updating related documentation.
- System administration of company’s help desk ticketing system.
- Prepare management reports regarding incidents and problems; produce key metrics for performance and risk indicators from ticketing system.
- Create and maintain system documentation, procedures run-books, and maintain accurate system inventory records.
- Maintain business continuity plan site and office computer environment and equipment
- Perform operational functions for accounting and dealing systems, such as system opening/closing tasks, monthly and end of term/year processing.
- Support Bloomberg, Refinitiv and other market data services and systems, PBX system, turrets, and voice recorders.
Bachelor’s Degree, 4+ years of experience in similar position, with applicable systems.
MUST have experience managing a team.
Proficiency in Microsoft Windows operating systems and Suite of Office products.
Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills; able to multi task between support issues and projects, and strong leadership skills; should be detail oriented.
Working knowledge in VMWare desktop virtualization solutions (Horizon View), and provisioning and maintaining virtual desktop environments and migration processes.
Familiarity with Active Directory, MS SQL, Exchange.
Valid through: 9/9/2020