MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive at work. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure while enabling access to company information and preserving employee privacy and positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority. Thousands of organizations have selected MobileIron as the platform for their mobile strategies. In fact, MobileIron is the leading standalone EMM vendor in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant and has been recognized as a Leader for 7 consecutive years.
Are you excited by cloud, security, and mobile? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we scale to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base.
Currently, we are looking for a Help Desk Manager to be a part of our corporate IT team. This person will be responsible for managing the global Service Desk team, assisting our employees with their day-to-day computer and mobile device problems, as well as working to improve and streamline current internal support processes. This is a great opportunity for a Senior HelpDesk professional looking to enter management with a global organization.
- Manage and development a global Service Desk team
- Be the main point of contact for HelpDesk support issues and escalations
- Management of Service Desk queue and day-to-day ticket assignment
- Management and procurement of IT assets and inventory
- Provide desktop support services for both local and remote employees
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve software and hardware problems on desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices (Android and iOS)
- Install and configure desktops, laptops, IP desk phones and mobile devices
- Track support and project progress in HelpDesk ticketing system (ServiceNow)
- Mentor, train and delegate assignments to the global Service Desk Team
- Set up user accounts in Active Directory and hosted service providers
- Document and develop IT processes, procedures, and practices
- Be a part of the 24x7 emergency on-call rotation and work nights and weekends as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 6+ Years of HelpDesk Support in a multi-OS environment
- 4+ Years of Executive Support
- 4+ Years of Active Directory user administration
- 3+ Years of Office 365 user administration
- 2+ Years experience with IPBX systems and teleconference equipment
- Experience and understanding of the Microsoft Windows and Mac OSX operating systems
- Experience and understanding of the Android and iOS mobile platforms
- Experience with SaaS platforms, such as Google Apps, WebEx, and O365
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, and other common networking concepts and practices
- Ability to set-up, configure and troubleshoot network printers.
- Experience with PC and Mac imaging and deployment technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Mac Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining and documenting procedures in writing and verbally
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous experience leading global HelpDesk teams a plus