Ideal candidates are passionate about working with data and understanding the intricacies of business process relating to membership, provider and claims data. They’re inquisitive, seek to understand, and aren’t afraid to ask questions. They’re also skilled at analyzing data, have an eye for details, compliance, and quality – fueled by a passion for work that positively impacts member health improvement. They’re independent workers, but enjoy collaborating with teams to bring initiatives to life. Sound like a fit? Review the qualifications below and apply today!
Minimum Qualifications Required (all must be met to be considered)
- Bachelor's Degree or direct and applicable work experience.
- 4+ years of work experience in quality management, accreditation, or related role from within health care delivery, managed care, or similar clinical or insurance setting. Experience should reflect:
- Use of data, including a broad understanding of how data is used in health care quality.
- Ability to use data to drive decisions and report on outcomes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. Analytical and data representation proficiency.
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic problem solving skills. Strong attention to detail and the ability to identify, research, and analyze issues, organize information, and make appropriate decisions. Must be able to draw defensible conclusions from available information.
- Ability to incorporate strategic vision/goals when making decisions.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory standard or regulation review – e.g., NCQA, accreditation standards, governmental regulations, and confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and/or present complex information to stakeholders in a consumable manner.
- Strong consultation, relationship management, and critical thinking skills. Ability to develop understanding of business acumen and ask meaningful questions in order to effectively influence and consult with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in roles that require strong time management and workflow management skills. Ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel 5-10% as needed.
Hiring Specifications Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Consulting or project management experience with functional knowledge of process improvement, quality improvement and change management.