Im working on a search for a 20B hedge fund client seeking to add a Senior Data scientist to their team. We are looking for someone with intellectual curiosity and creativity to help discover trends and insights and create new investment theses.
*This is a confidential search, so I can share more over the phone, and can share the firm and job description after connecting live.*
The ideal candidate has an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, and a proven track record of working with large structured and unstructured data sets to extract timely, meaningful and impactful insights. Working experience in a role that requires machine learning is a plus.
- 3-4years of industry experience in a data science related role
- Masters / PhD in computer science, statistics or a related field
- Ability to structure and solve complex statistical/mathematical problem
- Significant experience working in Neural Network and other Deep Learning techniques, Bayesian analysis, and/or Natural Language Processing.
- Extensive knowledge in machine learning, statistical models and data mining tools (Python, R, Spark, or Scala)