Henderson Harbor Group is a premier executive search and consulting firm with deep experience in finance, accounting, tax and technology. The search division recruits highly skilled professionals on a direct hire basis. We service our clients primarily in the tri-state area as well nationally through our AAFA network.
Our client, a well known highly respected large Hedge Fund currently seeking a Fund Accountant in New York City. Ideal candidate will be responsible for preparation and consolidation of financial statements, Capital Calls, Waterfall calculations and general accounting and operations reporting to their Fund Controller.
- Review financial statements and month-end closing packages.
- Prepare valuations, statements of cash flows and IRR returns for all Funds.
- Fully handle Leverage facilities for private equity funds, tracking loans, making interest payments, preparing compliance packages, and processing paydowns.
- Review investment activity and maintain fund investment performance details
- Handle cash forecasting and expense management for the fund.
- Address requests from the Portfolio team and prepare portfolio review materials.
- Collect underlying K-1s and provide to Taxauditors.
- Work on special projects.
- Assist with coverage of other funds and projects as needed.
- Liaise between the back-office, custodian, and portfolio groups.