Heavy Industry Parts Sales Manager
We have been retained by a major manufacturer specializing in the design of heaters and tanks for a wide variety of industries .
We are looking for the best and brightest for this Mechanical Engineer OR Parts Sales Manager positions in Chattanooga, Tn. You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, cost of living, the compensation and quality of life.
Is this you???
Parts Sales Manager
- Use data to set and meet financial goals to promote growth and profitability of the parts department with identifying new ways to drive sales and grow business.
- Be a premier Parts Department in the community through the creation and implementation of marketing techniques that will resonate with local and country demographics. (Work with Parts Technicians through training and travel support)
- Manage team which includes staffing, employee development and engagement, and corrective action. Serve as leader and role-model to team by conducting self with highest of ethical and professional standards.
- Ensure the highest standards of service to internal (e.g., sales, service, etc.) and external customers. Develop and maintain excellent vender relationships.
- Work with Engineering and Sales on the development of new products for the industry and growth of the Company.
- Maintain a clean, organized, safe, and secure office environment. Follow strict adherence to inventory control programs and in-stock standards.
- 30 to 40% travelrequired to our otherlocations and/or visit customers.
- Promotes and educates others on ASTEC’s core values.
- Follows Company Policies and procedures at all times.
- Follows proper Safety Rules and procedures at all times.
Education - Associate’s Degree (two years college or technical school), field of study: Business Management, Engineeringdegree with mechanical aptitude is preferred.
Experience – 5 or more years of experience in Sales and Service in heavy industry, asphalt and/or oil and gas industry.
Computer Skills – Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Visual Manufacturing.
- of design and construction administration activities to meet established schedules and budgets.
- Our Project Managers also play a vital role in client retention, company promotion and new business development.
Contact me via email if interested with resume and salary requirements to: code MCMHEATPARTSMGR OR if you know a candidate that might be qualified for this role and your refer them we will pay a $500.00 "referral bonus" if your candidate is hired.
Authorized US only