- Able to prevent and predict maintenance on all equipment.
- Able to utilize root cause analysis techniques to identify and correct equipment failures safe operation of several types of mobile equipment.
- Able to continuously stand or walk.
- Able to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently.
- Must be punctual and demonstrate regular attendance.
- Must meet established production standards at work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Five years experience in heavy equipment, repair, maintenance and troubleshooting and highly qualified with electrical, welding, hydraulic and troubleshootingexperience.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Air Conditioning Systems